Monday, May 25, 2015

EASY BREAD PUDDING

Easy Bread Pudding




This recipe of bread pudding was given to me by one of my friend Jemshi.I had just made this pudding once for the sake of trying as the recipe was very simple. But I am forced to do again and again as my kids love it!!


Ingredients

  • Bread Slices-10 (Remove The Edges And Cut Into Small Pieces)
  • Sugar Syrup-1 Cup
  • Long Life Milk-1/4 Cup
  • Milkmaid -1/2 Tin(As Per Your Taste)
  • Fresh Cream-1/2 Cup
  • Whipping Cream-1/2 Cup 
Method

STEP-1
Dip all the bread slices in sugar syrup and place it in a pudding tray as first layer.

STEP-2
Combine milk, milkmaid, fresh cream and whipping cream in a bowl. Whisk it or blend in a mixer and make a thick cream.
Pour on the top of the bread slices.

STEP-3
Finally, on the top decorates it with grated chocolate and refrigerates it.

Tip
You can use any dry fruits in milk mixture also decorate with honey and dry fruits.







No comments:

Post a Comment